This class is $100.00 per person, this will cover the CCW for Sacramento County and Placer county permits. Additional handguns qualifications are $10 each and can be purchased during class. Most departments limit 3 guns on your permit depending on the county. The class can be taken with other CCW on the calendar, or please contact us to set up an appointment to renew your CCW.
Students who cancel their attendance up to 30 days prior to any course will receive a credit toward future course attendance. No refunds or course credits for cancellations less than 30 days prior to a course. No exceptions. ITUS Defense reserves the right to cancel any course dates where a minimum number of students have not registered up to 30 days prior to the course, in which case students will be given the option of a full refund of course fees or given credit for a future course.
RANGE FEES: Range fees of $17 are the responsibility of the student, and can be paid directly to your Instructor on range day.
- 300 rounds for your primary carry a gun. Also, bring 100 rounds for your other 2 guns.
- 2 magazines per gun
- Good working holster
- Notepad, and pen/pencil
- Clothing suited to strenuous activity as well as being seasonally appropriate
- Rain gear / cold-weather gear (seasonal) No open-toed shoes.
- Ear pro (electronic preferred) / Eye pro
- Baseball style hat recommended (sunscreen) \
- Proper belt to support equipment
- Pistol Selection and Maintenance
- Different ways to conceal
- Handgun magazines
- Holster and magazine pouch that will retain equipment when moving
- Weapons lube
- Water device
- Knee and elbow pads (optional)
- An open mind