CONCEALED WEAPONS PERMIT (CCW 16 HOUR COURSE)
This class is $250.00 per person, this will cover the CCW for Sacramento County and Placer county permits. Additional handguns qualifications are $10 each and can be purchased during class. Most departments limit 3 guns on your permit depending on the county.
Itus defense CCW class breaks down the fundamentals of being a CCW holder and the mental process while using a gun in a real-life scenario. Are Classes will help shooters from the beginner level develop and improve their mindset. We will also help students with their mental focus, situational awareness, and develop the person’s plan of action for any type of situation. These skills will help students deal will everyday life and being around others in public places while carrying a gun.
Students who cancel their attendance up to 30 days prior to any course will receive a credit toward future course attendance. No refunds or course credits for cancellations less than 30 days prior to a course. No exceptions. Itus defense reserves the right to cancel any course dates where a minimum number of students have not registered up to 30 days prior to the course, in which case students will be given the option of a full refund of course fees or given credit for a future course.
RANGE FEES: Range fees of $17 are the responsibility of the student, and can be paid directly to your Instructor on range day.
- Notepad and pen
- government-issued ID
- Drinks and snacks
- Holster for all three guns
- The handgun(s) that you intend to qualify with. Bring them unloaded in locked containers into the classroom.
- At least two functional magazines for each semi-automatic pistol and/or at least one functional speed loader for each revolver
- NO LIVE AMMO IN THE CLASSROOM
- An open mind
- Jacket or large shirt to practice drawing from concealed
EQUIPMENT NEEDED (RANGE)
- 300 rounds for your primary carry a gun. Also, bring 100 rounds for your other 2 guns.
- 2 magazines per gun
- Good working holster
- Notepad, and pen/pencil
- Clothing suited to strenuous activity as well as being seasonally appropriate
- Rain gear / cold-weather gear (seasonal) No open-toed shoes.
- Ear pro (electronic preferred) / Eye pro
- Baseball style hat recommended (sunscreen)
- Proper belt to support equipment
- Pistol Selection and Maintenance
- Different ways to conceal
- Handgun magazines
- Holster and magazine pouch that will retain equipment when moving
- Weapons lube
- Water device
- Knee and elbow pads (optional)
- An open mind